Discover a new best friend in yourself so you no longer need to feel alone, neglected, undeserving, or in need of others’ acceptance for confidence.
How can mindfulness help? Kernel of Wisdom teaches mindfulness meditation in a way that is cusomized to your personal challenges and needs. My programs are, therefore, designed to use mindfulness as a tool that can help:
- Discover your inner voice.
- Learn how to listen to the voice within.
- Heal your relationship with yourself.
- Discover your personal bliss and take the steps to begin investing in quality time with yourself, doing the things you've come to learn that you love.
- Find enough self-love and self-compassion to take better care of yourself and reach your goals.
- Nurture and develop your relationship with yourself for the rest of your life - long after you've finished the program itself. This is an investment that lasts a lifetime.
How many times have you told yourself you're wrong for how you feel? How many times have you put yourself down - taking someone else’s opinion over your own? How many times have you told yourself "I can't" or “I shouldn’t”? How often do you put others first? And how lost, lonely, or unimportant do you feel?
Well, screw it.
The most important relationship you'll ever have is your relationship with yourself. Don't know what that might even look like? It's like any other relationship - you start by learning about yourself, discovering what you like and don't like, uncovering your values, how you think, and the habits you have; then you spend quality time with yourself - listening, laughing, learning, and growing within that relationship, honouring it every day until you fully realize how inherrantly amazing and worthy you really are. Because you are, absolutely, amazing.